Monday - Friday: 8 AM - 2 PM
91-371, Komohana Pl. Building 112
Kapolei, HI 96707
CALLED Christian School seeks to build student’s faith in Jesus Christ and to develop young men and women who adhere to a Christian worldview while giving them a classroom environment to thrive academically.
To work toward our vision, CALLED Christian School seeks to provide support to parents and guardians in their biblical responsibility to train their children to become Christ-centered men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential to impact the world.
The philosophy of CALLED Christian School is based on the premise that man’s ultimate purpose is to glorify God (Isaiah 43:7; I Corinthians 10:31). Thus, CALLED Christian School serves as an extension of students’ families to aid them in their God-given responsibility to educate their children for the glory of God (Psalm 78:5–6). We exists to help students reach their full potential by guiding them in developing spiritually, morally, personally, socially, and academically (Luke 2:52; Colossians 1:9–10). The faculty and staff recognize that only when students accept Jesus Christ as Savior and yield to His Lordship can they realize their unique potential (Romans 10:10–13).
Teachers and administrative staff must be professed born-again Christians who are committed to living for Jesus Christ, understanding that their lives serve as an example to those whom they teach.
Education and learning are biblical imperatives (Deuteronomy 6:6–7; Proverbs 3:1–9); therefore, all instruction is biblically-based (Deuteronomy 4:2–9). CALLED Christian School's curriculum is based on the following biblical themes:
1. Creation – God's mandate at creation was for mankind to have dominion over the earth (Genesis 1:1; 26-28), which has grown to require learning in the areas of language, mathematics, the physical and natural sciences, history, technology, and the fine arts.
2. The Fall of Man – The hostile environment resulting from the fall of man (Genesis 3:9- 24), intensifies the need to gain an in-depth understanding of all curricular areas in light of God's written Word.
3. Redemption – Man is saved by professing Jesus Christ as Lord (Romans 10:10; Ephesians 2:8). Our curriculum is written with the intent of teaching all students this biblical truth.
4. Discipleship – The command for Christians to evangelize the lost and to disciple believers (Matthew 28:18-20) further elevates the need to master all of the above areas.
5. Restoration – Jesus rose from the dead and prepares a place for all those who believe, in order that they may be restored with Him (Hebrews 9:28; John 14:3).